This 8 pack of ASR Outdoor Awning Clamps is ideal for holding down tarps while camping or working on home improvement projects!
The ASR Outdoor Secure Clip Locking Awning Clamp is ideal for holding down tarps while camping or working on home improvement projects. They feature our secure grip adjustable step-up ridges to lock in place and will adjust to various thicknesses as needed.
Acting as an anchor point that will attach to a rope or bungee cord, they help to tie down and secure a tarp, tent, awning, plastic sheet, blanket, or whatever it is you are trying to cover or protect. Here’s what you need to know:
- Made from sturdy plastic, these plastic clamps feature grip ridges to help secure and lock a tarp, tent, blanket or awning in place
- The adjustable clamps will adjust to various thicknesses depending on the material you are working with; they attach to the end of a tarp, tent or awning to provide an extra tying option and won’t damage the material or leave holes behind
- The slide-lock enables the clip to be re-positioned and reused depending on the thickness of the material you are working with
- Resists cracking and breakage in freezing temperatures
- The multi-purpose clamp tools can be used not only to secure a camping tent, canopy tent, pop up tent, waterproof tarp, camping tarp or canvas tarp; they can be used to hold a projection screen in place, installed to erect work shelter or laundry line (and also act as clothespin), or be used on construction sites, to protect materials you have outdoors or for boating to name just a few!
|ADJUSTABLE LOCKING AWNING CLIP: Easy to use, the step-up slide lock is adjustable for multiple thicknesses; these tarp clamp are essential when it comes to securing your load. Pack these durable, high quality ABS plastic locking awning clips in your truck so they can be used as needed||STRONG TARP CLAMP: Designed to be tough, weatherproof and always reusable, these ABS plastic clamps will take a beating and keep on clipping.|
|SIMPLE TIME SAVING: Take the guess work out of tying knots, or even worse, untying someone else's knot by using these locking slide clips||EASY TO USE: To use, simply attach the clamp to your tent, tarp, awning or other by adjusting the slide lock forward or back to secure or reposition as needed; the clamps are adjustable to a variety of different thicknesses|
|UNIVERSAL APPLICATION USE: Use to help secure or tie down a tarp, tent, awning, plastic sheeting or even a projection screen; the reusable grip clamps can be used to erect a laundry line and also act as clothespins; the plastic clamps can also be used on construction sites, for work shelters, to protect materials you have outdoors or for boating|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including bisphenol_a_(bpa), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov